69th Troop Command’s federal mission is to command, control and supervise Army National Guard units attached to Troop Command to provide trained and equipped units capable of immediate expansion to war strength and available for service in time of war or national emergency or, when appropriate, to augment the active Army. It also prepares for the mobilization of attached Army National Guard units in support of U.S. Army Forces Command, U.S. Northern Command and Continental United States Army Reserve Component mobilization plans.
The commander is Col. Tony Divish. The Senior noncommissioned officer is Command Sgt. Maj. Manuel Rubio.
- Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment, Joint Force Headquarters, Topeka
- KSARNG Training Center, Salina
- 1979th Contingency Contract Team, Topeka
- 1989th Senior Contingency Contract Team, Topeka
- 102nd Military History Detachment, Topeka
- 1074th Field Trial Defense Team, Topeka
- 1174th Senior Trial Defense Team, Topeka
- 137th Chaplain Detachment, Topeka
- 35th Military Police Company, Topeka
- 35th Division Band, Olathe
- KSARNG Misssion Training Complex, Fort Leavenworth
- 105th Mobile Public Affairs Detachment, Topeka