235th Regiment's Mission
Provide training oversight, quality assurance, scheduling and accreditation management for aligned units nationally. Provide resource management and other services as required to train soldiers and units. On order, provide support to critical state and civil support missions. Maintain a cadre of ready and relevant role models.
Command Leadership and Unit Structure
The 235th Regiment is commanded by Col. Carla Hale. The senior noncommissioned officer is Command Sgt. Maj. Ricky Matticks.
The unit is composed of the following;
- 1st Battalion, 235th, Officer Candidate School and Warrant Officer School
- 2nd Battalion 235th, Modular Training
- Noncommissioned Officer Education System
- Combat Arms Military Occupational Specialty
- Regional Training Site - Maintenance
- 3rd Battalion, 235th, Quartermaster
View the Kansas Regional Training Institute Webpage Here