Kansas Adjutant General's Department

Reservists may qualify for Early Retirement Pay. The implementation guidiance for Reduced Retirement Age is under the Retiring Soon?? Quick Link. This applies to soldiers who deployed after January 28, 2008.  

Table of Benefits for Gray Area Retirees and Recipients of Retired Pay

Pursuing your Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits. eBenefits portal is a one-stop shop for benefits designed for wounded warriors, veterans, service members, and their Families. eBenefits Memo and User Guide for step-by-step procedures for accessing benefits offered. 

List of ID Card facilities.  Two forms of ID are required.

Retirement eStatements Begin!

Beginning November 1, 2011 every military retiree can receive a monthly electronic statement known as an eRAS using myPAY.  The eRAS provides a complete summary of a military retiree's pay, deductions and benefits.  Military retirees can view their eRAS by logging into myPay.  Retirees who choose to register their email addresses with myPay will receive an email notification every month when their eRAS is available.  The myPay website is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week from anywhere in the world, and changes retirees make using myPay take effect in just three to five business days.

TRICARE Retired Reserves

For the first time, members of the Retired Reserve who are not yet age 60, the so-called "gray area" retireees, can purchase TRICARE health coverage for themselves and their eligible family members with the September 1, 2010 launch of TRICARE Retired Reserve (TRR).

Type of Coverage 2011 Monthly Premiums 2012 Monthly Premiums
Member-only $408.01 per month $419.72 per month
Member-and-family $1,020.05 per month $1024.43 per month


TRICARE Summary of Beneficiary Costs - October 2011 


**Air National Guard Personnel Fact Sheets - 2012**

 Facebook Twitter Page  

Emergency Information

Click here for emergency preparedness information, safety awareness information and general information about severe weather and other potential emergencies that Kansans should be prepared for.

For information provided by Kansas Division of Emergency Management, click here.

For information provided by Kansas Homeland Security, click here.


Questions/suggestions to: Public Affairs Director